Monday 30 June 2014

Mini Catrice Haul

This week I went into Cara Pharmacy to pick up some new products. Catrice Cosmetics were having a half price sale so I decided to pick up a few things I have never used and a few I have. I will put links below where I can to all the products.

1. Catrice Intensif'eye Wet and Dry Eye shadow.
I have used the Catrice Absolute eye colours but I have never used the Intensif'eye Eyeshadows, The whole idea of these is that you can use them wet or dry depending on how intense you want them. I picked up 2 shades which are 100 Glamourose and 080 Please Gold The Line. Glmourose is a beautiful mix of pink, purple and a white frosty colour and Please Gold The Line is a mix of gold, blue and copper shades. both of these shades are beautiful and could be worn in the day and the night. These Eyeshadows are originally around €5.00 and I bought them for around €2.50 which is a bargain for the quality of these Eyeshadows.

[caption id="attachment_652" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Glamourose Glamourose[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_653" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Please Gold The Line Please Gold The Line[/caption]

2. Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow.
This eyeshadow is another range by Catrice which is the Liquid Metal Collection. These colours are highly pigmented and feel really buttery and not at all powdery. I picked up the colour 050 We're The Inner Purple which is a beautiful deep Purple with Silver shimmer. These eyeshadows are usually €3.99 each but I got them for €1.99 which again is a bargain.

[caption id="attachment_657" align="aligncenter" width="300"]We're The Inner Purple We're The Inner Purple[/caption]

3. Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Eyeshadow.
I've tried out almost all of the shades in this range of Eye shadows and lately I have been on the hunt for a daytime copper Eye shadow and I really like this shade. All of these Eye shadows are extremely long wearing and buttery to apply. These all retail at about €4.99 and I got them for around €2.50.

[caption id="attachment_659" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Fancy A Coppa Tea? Fancy A Coppa Tea?[/caption]

4. Catrice Long Lasting waterproof Eye pencils.
I have never really used Catrice Eye liners before so when I seen these half price I picked up two so I could try them out, the shades I picked up are 100 Pearly Bird and 050 Brown Town Girl. Brown Town Girl is a matte brown eye liner perfect for an everyday look instead of the normal black eye liner, it gives a softer look to any eye look. Pearly Bird is a Pearl pink colour perfect for the tight line to Brighten up the eyes and make them appear bigger. These eye liners normally retail at about €3.00 but I got them for around €1.50.

[caption id="attachment_662" align="aligncenter" width="300"]100 Pearly Bird 100 Pearly Bird[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_665" align="aligncenter" width="300"]050 Brown Town Girl 050 Brown Town Girl[/caption]

And that's all of the things I picked up from Catrice this week. I have also recently discovered that Wet n Wild Cosmetics have launched in Ireland so I think my next post will be another haul or maybe a one brand make up tutorial so stay tuned for that and as always thanks for reading :).

Also could you all head on over here and follow this girl to see more make up and beauty related things :) - http://gossipgirlnetherlands.wordpress.com

Product List.
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour Eyeshadow- http://www.catrice.eu/products/eyes/eyeshadow/detail/product/absolute-eye-colour-mono-350.html
Catrice Long Lasting waterproof Eye pencils- http://www.catrice.eu/en/products/eyes/eyeliner-eye-pencils/detail/product/longlasting-eye-pencil-waterproof-090.html
Catrice Liquid Metal Eyeshadow- http://www.catrice.eu/en/products/eyes/eyeshadow/detail/product/liquid-metal-eyeshadow-070.html
Catrice Intensif'eye Wet and Dry Eye shadow- http://www.catrice.eu/en/products/eyes/eyeshadow/detail/product/intensifeye-wet-dry-shadow-010.html

7 comments:

  1. Hey, I love your blog <3 Maybe we can promote our blogs on our blog? How long are you blogging btw?

    XOXO

    Gossip Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Yeah that sounds great :) em since January I think , still a newbie what about you ?x

    ReplyDelete
  3. half a year, oh nice, shall we give each other a shoutout?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I'm gonna give you one at the end of my most recent post :) is that ok ?x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really happy and grateful that you nominated me needless to say I have already been nominated and written a post , but I am happy to hear you like my blog and thank you so much for nominating me :) x

    ReplyDelete