Tuesday 12 August 2014

My Haircare Favourites.

For this weeks post I decided to do a haircare post because I have only done one post in the past. I have been loving so many haircare products this past few weeks, these products are ones I use regularly in my hair.

1. Macadamia Natural Oil Extract Shampoo and Conditioner.
I have never worried too much about the shampoo or conditioner I use and I never had a favourite brand or type of shampoo and conditioner, so I picked up this shampoo and conditioner not expecting anything amazing because they were €1.50 each. Once I used this set I was so surprised , my hair smelled like I was fresh out of a salon and it felt like it too. both of these products leave a fresh shine on your hair. For the price of these two products I will definitely be purchasing them again.

DSCF0218

DSCF0219

DSCF0220

2. Schwartzkopf Got2b 2 Sexy Volumizing Hairspray.
I haven't purchased a new hairspray in a long time purely because I feel like every hairspray leaves a horrible sticky residue on my hair and there is nothing worse than sticky hair. something convinced me to buy this hairspray and I am really glad I did, not only does it smell amazing it doesn't leave too much of a sticky feeling , the bit it does leave can be brushed out easily, I use this hairspray almost every time I style my hair and I will 100% re-purchase when I run out.

DSCF0216

DSCF0221

3. Batiste Floral and Flirty Dry Shampoo.
You have probably heard so much about this product so im not going to talk about it too much but this is a great dry shampoo for keeping your hair fresh , I also like to use this if I have just washed my hair and I want to curl it, I simply spray some of this in my hair to add texture and give the curls something to stick too.

DSCF0215

DSCF0222

4. Tangle Teezer.
I have been struggling lately with knotty hair, I purchased this hair brush a while ago but I stopped using it and only re discovered it the past month or so. This brush leaves your hair so smooth and soft once you use it. It is quite expensive for a hairbrush (€10-13) but it is so worth it if you need a good brush for your hair.

DSCF0214

And that is it for this weeks post. Let me know what you think and if you haven't already subscribed to my YouTube channel search "keeleysomers" I am only starting out trying to get the hang of the whole filming and editing thing so if you have any tips please comment below and as always thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment