Wednesday 14 May 2014

My Weekly Favourites

I have been loving a mixture of skin , nails and make up products these past 2/3 weeks. Most of the products featured in this post are reasonably affordable I will leave a link below to all of the prodcuts if you wish to buy them. I would also like to thank Neo Strata for sending me a huge box of samples which I have been loving.

1. Primark blending sponge.
I have spoken about this product in my Whats in my make up bag post - http://thebelleofbeauty.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/whats-in-my-make-up-bag/ last week so I wont go into too much detail. I have been loving this sponge so much, It applies my foundation so easily and naturally. The only thing I am struggling with is how to clean the sponge if anyone has any tips please let me know I would really appreciate it. This sponge retails at €1.50 in all Primark stores.

[caption id="attachment_484" align="alignnone" width="300"]on the top right is the sponge dry  on the bottom right is the sponge wet after 2 uses . on the top right is the sponge dry
on the bottom right is the sponge wet after 2 uses .[/caption]

2. NYC in a New York Minute Quick Dry Nail polish.
With summer slowly approaching I have been trying to get into the summer mood despite the weather. This nail polish in the shade 300 Pink Tulip is the perfect summer nail colour it is a bright coral-pink shade, The application and staying power of these nail polishes are not amazing but reasonable , You will need to apply 2 or 3 coats to get the full pop of colour. These nail polishes retail at €2.49.

blo 4

3. MUA Cover and Conceal.
I recently ran out of my Rimmel Wake me up concealer so I decided to have a look in my collection to see what I had. I came across this concealer that I used religiously for months but forgot about it once I purchased the Wake Me Up Concealer. This is by far the cheapest yet best quality concealer I have used. It comes in 3 shades Fair , Natural and Almond. This product retails at around €2.50 , its wand applicator allows you to easily glide it on under the eyes or on top of blemishes.

blog 5

4. Sleek Storm Palette.
I have many of the sleek palettes but I have been loving this one lately. This palette comes with 12 eye shadows, 3 matte and 9 shimmer. The packaging of these palettes are ideal , they are lightweight and have a big mirror. The only downside of this palette is that the shadows have no names I know its not a big deal but even for the purposes of blogging its hard to explain what shadows you like, I have taken a picture of the 2 eye shadows I have recently been wearing lately which are in the picture below on the bottom right. This palette retails at €14.39 which is a brilliant price for a palette.

blog 3

5. Neo Strata Bionic Eye Cream Plus.
Neo Strata Recently sent me a sizeable box of samples of all their skincare products, I have been trying these products out for a good few weeks now and I am in love with this product. I usually never use eye creams but lately my eyes felt dry and red so I decided to give this product a try. I honestly have seen a massive improvement in my eye area, I apply this first thing in the morning and last thing at night. This product retails at around €40.00 not the cheapest product but 100% worth it.

blog

I hope you all liked this post let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you thought of them and as always thanks for reading :).

Product list:
NYC Nail Polish - http://newyorkcolor.com/products/nails/nail-color/new-york-color-minute-quick-dry-nail-polish
MUA Cover and Conceal - http://www.superdrug.com/mua-makeup-academy/mua-cover-and-conceal-wand-almond/invt/591755
Sleek Storm Palette - http://www.sleekmakeup.com/storm-i-divine-palet-storm-i-divine-palette
Neo Strata Bionic Eye Cream Plus - http://www.skinstore.com/p-7228-neostrata-bionic-eye-cream.aspx

2 comments:

  1. That Sleek palette is stunning! <3 I also love that nail color from NYC! Great post!
    www.madisonblanding.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I love it the 2 colours in the picture are perfect for a simple everyday look :)

    ReplyDelete