Wednesday 7 May 2014

What's in my Make-up Bag ?

I don't usually carry my make up around with me because once applied, my make up usually stays on for the day but when I know I am going to be away maybe for the night and I want to apply make up the next day these are the things I always carry around, I will also leave links below to all the products I talk about.

1. Primark Beauty Blender.
I saw this product on Facebook it was recommended by a beauty guru, She said how amazing it was and how much she loved it so I decided to try it out so see if it was as amazing as she said it was. This sponge retails at €1.50 in all Primark stores, This little sponge has changed the way I apply my make up and I really wasn't expecting it to but it has. My foundation applies flawlessly and natural it feels like I am not wearing any make up because the application is so light. Before use I would advise you to run it under the hot tap for a few mins but keep squeezing it as it is under the tap, Make sure that it is damp enough that you can feel it but not dripping because it will just remove foundation instead of spreading it. I would 100% recommended this product especially because it is so cheap.

[caption id="attachment_484" align="alignnone" width="300"]on the top right is the sponge dry  on the bottom right is the sponge wet after 2 uses . on the top right is the sponge dry
on the bottom right is the sponge wet after 2 uses .[/caption]

2.Revlon Age Defying Cream Foundation.
I bought this foundation 2 weeks ago because I wanted to start trying new foundations and I love this one its the perfect shade for me, (Bare Buff 10) it feels light and lasts all day. This foundation was only €3 in Cara Pharmacy They only had a certain amount in stock I think, because when I went back in to buy more they were all sold out. I love to just dot this on my face and blend it in with the Primark Beauty Blender it looks so natural and flawless.

108

3. Mattify Cosmetics Original Transparent powder.
I spoke about this product in my Mattify Cosmetics Review (http://thebelleofbeauty.wordpress.com/2014/04/25/mattify-cosmetics-review/) so I wont go into too much detail but I absaloutely love this product it makes my foundation and concealer look flawless when I apply it, It also keeps them on all day and throughout the night.

10318657_10201945597867768_1786606676_n

4. Mac Fix+.
I not sure if I have spoken about this product before , I know I have included it in a few tutorials. Anyway, I use this product everyday to set my make up. It is basically a finishing spray which means once your make up is all applied you spray a few sprays of this on your face and you are good to go for the day. This spray is also really good to make eye shadows stand out more you just spray a few sprays onto your eye brush and apply the eye shadow as normal.

111

5.w7 Golden Brown Eyeshadow Palette.
I picked this little palette up in Cara Pharmacy last week it was €2.50 and contains 4 eyeshadows, a neutral cream with silver glitter, a medium beige with silver glitter,a chocolate brown with silver glitter and finally a purply-brown with purple and blue shimmer.This palette is really good value and is all you need to create a neutral daytime look.

110

6. Make up Academy Clear Mascara.
I use this mascara for my brows, It is a clear mascara, well it was when I bought it its not so clear now, It is in the shade 1. This product keeps my brows in place throughout the whole day I would not be able to do my brows without it. It retails at around €2.50 which is really cheap for the quality.

112

7. They're Real Mascara by Benefit.
I have talked about this mascara in so many posts so I wont go into detail. The only problem I have recently discovered about this mascara is that it is almost impossible to remove, does anybody else have this problem ? I find myself rubbing for ages and ages and my eyes get really red from rubbing them, its such a pain ! Other than that it is an amazing mascara.

IMG_2389

8. Rimmel Apocalips in 102 Nova.
Last but not least is The Rimmel Apocalips in Nova, I love this colour its a really beautiful pink shade I like to put a light pink lipgloss over it just to give it a bit more shine and a bit of glitter. These lip lacquers retail at €7.95 which isn't too cheap but they are worth it.

109

I will put links down below to everything I spoke about let me know what you think of these products or if you have done a what's in my make up bag post please link it below I would love to have a look , and as always thanks for reading :).

Products:
Revlon Age Defying Foundation - http://www.revlon.com/Revlon-Home/Products/Face/Foundation/Revlon-Age-Defying-with-DNAdvantage-for-Cream-Makeup.aspx
Mattify Cosmetics Original Transparent powder-http://www.mattifycosmetics.com/mattify-powder-for-oily-skin-1/
Mac Fix+ - http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/mac-fix/2926537?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=458&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_1_A
w7 Golden Brown Eyeshadow Palette - http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/product/golden-brown-palette/
Make up Academy Clear Mascara -http://www.superdrug.com/mua-makeup-academy/mua-mascara-waterproof-black/invt/259855&bklist=
They’re Real Mascara - https://www.carapharmacy.com/p/benefit_theyre_real_mascara
Rimmel Apocalips - http://www.boots.ie/en/Rimmel-London-Apocalips-Lip-Lacquer_1296026/

5 comments:

  1. I love the They're Real! I don't have any issues removing it with the wipes I have though. Great post, I gotta check the other stuff out!
    www.madisonblanding.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just find lately it's impossible to get off maybe I just out on too much haha I just love the look it gives so I layer and layer maybe that's my problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore they're real mascara, it really does work! Coconut oil is really good for removing mascara as well as conditioning your lashes at the same time!
    britishfashionnotebook.wordpress.com

    Emma-Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip il try it out :) x

    ReplyDelete