Tuesday 23 September 2014

Weekly beauty buys.

I have picked up quite a few make up bits these past few weeks as you can tell by all of the hauls, I promise there are some tutorials coming soon especially for Halloween which is coming up. This weeks bits are a mixture of things I bought in shops and one on line purchase.

1. Catrice Colour Correcting Mattifying Powder.
I have tried powders from Catrice before and loved them, this powder is a new release I think because last Thursday was the first time I saw it in Cara Pharmacy. This powder has a mixture of colours like green, peach and pink which will correct dark circles (pink) and redness (green). I have used this powder since I purchased it and I love it so much. This powder has such a silky feel which means it applies so smoothly to the skin. This powder was around €4.99.

DSCF5260

DSCF5258

DSCF5255

DSCF5281

2. I Love Cosmetics Glossy Lip Balm.
I love to use lip balms just because my lips tend to be very dry so I like to wear and lip balm to keep them hydrated. I was attracted to these lip balms purely because of the scent and price. The two flavours I got were Vanilla Ice cream and Lemon and Limes. The Lemon and Lime flavour smells like those loop the loop ice pops that we have in Ireland, And the vanilla Ice cream is self explanatory really. I was surprised at how big these tubs are for the price which was 75 cent. I am really enjoying these two lip balms.

DSCF5261

DSCF5262

DSCF5263

3. Stila Kitten All Over Shimmer Duo.
I have been wanting this highlighter for ages but it was always sold out when I went in to get it, Last Thursday I was so happy when they finally had it in stock. I am still a bit unsure of what the darker shade is in this duo, I don't know if it is a bronzer or a highlighter for darker skin tones. If you know could you please write it in the comments :). This is a beautiful duo for the cheekbones, I also like to use the lighter shade as an eye shadow. This duo was €16.00 in Cara Pharmacy.

DSCF5266

DSCF5267

DSCF5268

DSCF5282

4. Revlon Photoready Concealer in Light-Medium.
All of the Revlon products were €3.00 in Cara Pharmacy this week and I Picked up this concealer because I have never used a stick concealer before. The only thing about this is I think it is going to be a bit too dark for me for everyday use, It may work when I am fake tanned. It also has a very orangey-yellow tone to it so I don't know how that will work out but I will let you know when I do play around with it.

DSCF5276

DSCF5278

DSCF5280

5. Revlon Colourstay Ultimate Suede Lipstick.
I spoke about a different shade of these lipsticks in my previous Revlon haul, I really loved the last colour which was Backstage a deep berry shade. I decided to pick up a more wearable one for everyday use. this one is in the shade 030 High Heels, It is a sheer pink colour. Although it is sheer it is still very pigmented. This lipstick was €3.00.

DSCF5288

DSCF5286

DSCF5290

st
I have spoke about this foundation many times on my blog so I wont go into detail, My shade is Warm Ivory and this foundation is a beautiful formula once you give it a good shake before using it. This was reduced from €13.00 to €8.00 I think Which is a bargain for any L'Oreal Product in Ireland.

DSCF5271

DSCF5275

7. Sixplus 15 Piece Brush Set.
I recently purchased this brush set on the wish shopping app which you can download on your iPhone. This brush set has 15 different brushes which are all amazing quality. I will be posting a video which I have already filmed going through all of these brushes and what I used them for so head on over to my YouTube here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC7sJatXOWIJ3mQnltdazNw and subscribe if you would like to see that video. These brushes were €15.00 which is €1.00 a brush, amazing bargain.

DSCF5242

And that is it for this weeks post. Let me know if there are any particular tutorials or any Halloween looks that you would like me to try and I will write a post or film a video on it, Don't forget to check my previous post which is my latest YouTube video where I talk about some of these products and as always thanks for reading :).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks I'm really enjoying it you should look into these :)

    ReplyDelete