Sunday 2 March 2014

Weekly Favourites under €5

I have been loving a lot of products the past 2 weeks, all of the products featured in this post are under €5. I have included a mixture of make up, storage and home things in this post I hope you like it :).

1. w7 Chunky Lips Lip Crayons
I have never tried lip crayons before so I decided to pick up a few when I was in town. The first set I purchased are by w7. These retail at €1.99, they have a good variety of colours but only 2 caught my eye, they were Scandal which is a baby pink colour and Glamorous which is a pinky lilac colour this shade is very similar to Mac St.Germain lipstick it is just a few shades darker. These lip crayons have good staying power but For the best results I would recommend using a lipstick over them. I would highly recommend these lip products.


20140302-171750.jpg

2. NYC City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Colours
The next set of lip crayons are from NYC (New York Colour) , these retail at €2.49 . The colours I purchased were 010 Nolita Neutral which is a beautiful nude colour , 040 South Ferry Berry which is a berry red colour , and 031 Gramercy Park Plum which is a deep plum colour. I really like these lip crayons they have average staying power but for €2.49 they are well worth it.


20140302-171759.jpg

3.w7 West End Girls Lipsticks
When I purchased the Chunky Lips I really wanted to try out some more w7 lip products so I picked up 2 of these lipsticks one in Shop Till You Drop which is very similar to the chunky lips in scandal and the other in Impulse Buy which again is very similar to the Chunky Lips in Glamorous. These lipsticks retail at €1.99, I really like the packaging of these lipsticks, you can see the colour on the bottom which makes it easier to grab the one you want. They have average staying power but again I would highly recommend them for the price.


20140302-171808.jpg

4.NYC Skin Matching Luminizer Foundation
Recently I have run out if my Revlon Colour stay Foundation and I am very reluctant to repurchase purely because it is an expensive foundation, I am still using Rimmel Wake Me Up but I find it is a bit too dark for every day use so I decided to try out some new foundations. I picked this one up for €4 in the shade fair to light. I have used this once since I bought it and I love it ! It does exactly what it says on the tin it leaves my skin with a natural glow but it is not shiny. If you have oily skin I would advise you stay away from this foundation purely because it will intensify the shine on your face and nobody wants a shiny face. I applied mine in the morning and went about my day and when i got home later that evening it looked like I had just applied it , I was really surprised and I will 100% repurchase this foundation.


20140302-171817.jpg

5. Lipstick Organiser
I took a trip to Home Store and More yesterday and I picked up this Lipstick Organiser for €1.99. These things are extremely handy for storage , they are plastic and clear so you can see the lipsticks which makes it easier to find the one you want. This is my 3rd one they are great space savers and very cheap.




20140302-171826.jpg

6. Skittles Scented Candles
I have a slight obsession with candles lately, I have to have one lit all the time in my room. I picked up these 2 candles in Home Store and More yesterday. They were 2 for €2 and the scents are Melon berry (green) and Raspberry (Blue). I really love the smell of these candles they have a lovely fruity and refreshing smell.

20140302-171836.jpg

Thanks for reading I hope this helped you out let me know if you have tried any of these products and what you think of them :)

2 comments: