Friday 7 February 2014

My Top 5 Blushes

Blush can be a difficult thing to get right, There are so many shades and brands of blushes out there that it is often hard to find what you are looking for. These blushes are the ones I use most frequently over the past few years I hope this will help you out :)

1. Sleek Blush in Rose Gold (926)
I purchased this blush while in Liverpool last November, I had wanted to try Sleek products for a while and when I finally got the chance I went a tad crazy, This blush was one of my favourite purchases. This blush is such a unique rose gold shade (hence the name), It is also flattering on almost all skin types. I read somewhere that this is similar to Nars blush in Orgasm but of course the Sleek blush is a lot cheaper. For the price and quality of this blush I think it is a complete bargain at 5.50Euro

IMG_1195

2. Bella Bamba by Benefit
I bought this blush last summer on the plane home from Alicante in a set which had a few other benefit goodies. I had wanted to try more benefit blushes after I bought dandelion. This blush is a beautiful peachy-pink colour, compared to the sleek blush it is a bit more peach than pink. This blush retails at 34Euro here in Ireland, It isn't the cheapest blush but it is well worth it and I can tell it is going to last a lot longer than I had expected.

IMG_1196

3. Mac Sheer tone blush in Pinch O' Peach
I don't own many Mac blushes but this one is the first high end blush I bought when I started getting into make up, I purchased this Mac blush in new York almost 3 years ago and it only wasted towards the start of last year. As the name suggests it is a pink blush with a bit of peach in it, it is also a sheer tone blush which means it is easy to work with and very difficult to over-use. It retails at 23Euro here in Ireland, Again not the cheapest but it is well worth the price.

IMG_1197

4. Catrice Defining Duo Blush in 020 Peach Sorbet
As you can probably tell already I am a fan of peach blushes , This colour is not as pink and the others above, it is the perfect peachy-gold blush for summer it is also quite sheer which means overuse is nearly impossible. This blush retails at 3.99Euro here in Ireland which is a bargain for the quality of this blush.

IMG_1198

5. Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer duo in St. Lucia
Last but by no means least is the Blush and bronzer Duo from Elf (Eyes Lips Face) Cosmetics. This Duo is identical to the Nars Duo in Orgasm/Laguna. I purchased this blush online a few years ago, I don't use this blush everyday but I love it during the summer it is an orange-peach but it is not as shimmery as the others. You can get this duo online for $3 which is 2.20Euro a complete steal for the quality and you also get a bronzer.

IMG_1199

I will link the products I have mention below I hope this helped you out, Thanks for reading :)

Sleek Rose Gold blush - http://www.sleekmakeup.com/blush-rose-gold
Bella Bamba by Benefit - https://www.carapharmacy.com/p/benefit_bella_bamba
Mac Pinch O' Peach - http://www.brownthomas.com/blusher/powder-blush/invt/77x1832xm220
Elf St. Lucia - http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/face/blush/contouring_blush_and_bronzing_powder

5 comments:

  1. I love Bella bamba, but it's a bit too shimmery for everyday use. I just bought two sleek blush last weekend and love them already. I really want to try elf, maybe next month. Have you tried mua? I got some in superdrug for 1pound and they are great for being so cheap xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Bella bamba isn't really an everyday blush .. I love the sleek blushes and yeah I have one powder Mua and one cream Mua I like them but I don't really use them that much I want to try out some more sometime Also with elf too this is the only blush I have but I want to order some more online :) c

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful blush and affordable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Rose Gold blush, Benetint and e.l.f.'s Pink Passion are great ones too!

    ReplyDelete