Wednesday 19 February 2014

My Top 5 Palettes

To continue my Top 5 "series" I am going to share my Top 5 go to palettes. All of these I use almost every time I do my make up.

1.Naked 2 palette by Urban Decay
I have already posted an in depth review on this palette so I am not going to go into too much detail but this is my favourite palette of all time and I would highly recommend investing In it. my favourite shades are Chopper , Foxy , Suspect , YDK and Snakebite.


20140219-155338.jpg

2.Naked Basics by Urban Decay
This palette is mainly a matte palette it consists of 6 shades, 4 matte and 2 shimmer. The shades in this palette are Venus which is a champagne shimmer , Foxy which is a yellow-y cream matte , W.O.S which is a light nude matte , Naked 2 which is a medium taupe matte , Faint which is a warm matte brown and Crave which is a deep black with tiny bits of shimmer. This palette retails at €29.00 not as expensive as the rest of the Naked palettes but still not the cheapest. This palette can be used for your eyebrows as well , Faint is a universal eyebrow shade. If you love matte eyeshadows or even want to try them out I would recommend this palette.


20140219-155946.jpg

3.Sleek Vintage Romance Palette (141)
I purchased this palette back in November I apologise if you cannot get it in stores because I'm pretty sure it was a limited edition collection. This palette has 12 eyeshadows they are Pretty in Paris which is a silver with a metallic finish , Meet in Madrid which is a gold with yellow and orange undertones and a frosted finish , Court in Cannes which is a medium warmed toned brown with a golden sheen and a frosted finish , Lust in LA which Is a warm chocolate brown with reddish undertones and a frosted finish , Romance in Rome which Is a cool dark purple with a frosted finish , Propose in Prague which Is a warm dark brown with reddish orange undertones and a matte finish , A Vow in Venice which is a medium berry tone with a frosted finish , Honeymoon in Hollywood which is a deep berry-wine with a silver sparkle and a satin finish , Bliss in Barcelona which is a violet purple with a frosted finish , Forever in Florence which is a dark Burgundy with red undertones and a silver sparkle , and Love in London which is a black with silver sparkle.

20140219-161758.jpg

4. Blush Palette
I purchased this palette from a shopping app called wish. This palette has 10 Blushes from bright pinks to light oranges. This palette was $8.00 which is about €5.80 I think this is a steal for 10 blushes. The only problem I had with this was the way it came to me I received it and one of the blushes was completely smashed all over the rest I was so disappointed but the website has amazing customer service and refunded me my money within 2 days , they also gave me an option for a new one but because it was only one that was smashed I didn't see much point. I absolutely love this palette I use it regularly I like to mix some of the colours together to get the perfect blush shade.


20140219-162347.jpg

5. Stilla Custom Quad /palette
I created this palette myself , I purchased the 4 eyeshadows and the compact separate in Cara Pharmacy, They were having a big sale at the time and each cost me €1.00.In total this palette cost me €5.00 which is unbelievable for a Stilla product. This palette contains 4 eyeshadows which are Kalahoo which is a light matte brown , Viola which is a grey - purply shimmer , Nanda Devi which is a chocolate matte brown and Makalu which is a matte black. The eyeshadow pans they come in are really big they are bigger then the Mac pans you can buy , I would recommend all of these eyeshadows they are brilliant quality.



20140219-163031.jpg

I hope you all found this helpful and as always thank you for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your Top 5 posts! I own most of the palettes you mentioned, but I think I'll be trying out the Sleek palette you mentioned next

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of the sleek palettes are amazing the pigmentation of the colours are unbelievable for the price

    ReplyDelete